Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant (URHT)
Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant (URHT) is an advanced form of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) that is characterized by the highest expected graft survival rate and the lowest transection rate of any hair restoration procedure.
Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant (URHT)?
One of the biggest advantages of the Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant procedure is that it is completely safe and minimally invasive. It involves protocols and techniques of graft hydration requirements, handling grafts, graft placement strategies, and implementation of the latest Follicular Unit Extraction technology. The surgeon can maximize graft quality and survivability that matches and even surpasses that of Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) linear grafts.
- Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant ensures the patient has a natural-looking and fuller head of hair.
- There is no need for the patient to shave his or her head.
- It is a painless and minimally invasive procedure.
- Patients can get back to routine activities after 1-2 days.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Graft harvesting happens without causing any damage to the tissues surrounding the hair follicles.
- There is no linear scar.
- Performed under local anesthesia, this is an outpatient procedure and requires no hospitalization
In addition to these advantages, the Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant procedure improves patient comfort and reduces the time hair grafts are out of the body which improves the quality, survivability, and rate of FUE grafts. During this procedure, individual follicles are extracted one by one so hair grafts are immediately transplanted and there is no loss of healthy hair follicles.
All in all, the Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant procedure results in less donor trauma, consistent harvesting density, fewer transactions, less discomfort, high graft survivability, and quality, and substantially shorter overall procedure times.
Who is the best candidate?
The ideal candidates for the Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant (URHT) procedure are:
- Men and women who have similar skin and hair color (e.g., dark hair and dark skin or light hair and light skin).
- Men and women who have been losing hair for a continuous period of 5 years or more (stabilized hair loss pattern).
- Men whose hair loss condition is beyond class 3 or above on the Norwood scale.
- Men and women with a high scalp laxity that facilitates easy extraction and transplantation of hair follicles.
Want to know more about how to access the best hair transplant in Delhi? Contact us at the Derma Miracle Skin And Hair Transplant Clinic to access Ultra Receptive Hair Transplant (URHT) from the most trusted hair transplant surgeon in Delhi.
Why choose Derma Miracle?
Hair transplant procedures are complex and sophisticated procedures and it is important for you to choose the best clinic to receive a hair transplant in Delhi. At Derma Miracle, we offer you the latest in new-generation hair transplant techniques that are safe, innovative, and affordable. We are one of the most trusted hair restoration clinics in Delhi with an extensively-trained surgical support team.
At Derma Miracle, we emphasize strict adherence to safety guidelines by the World Health Organisation and the Indian government to combat the current COVID-19 health crisis by ensuring regular sanitization to offer a 100% aseptic clinic for patients, staff, and attendants.