Alopecia Areata Treatment
Alopecia disease affects both males and females. The exact treatment of the disease is still unknown but doctors suggest treatment for hair growth.
Taking extreme stress can also trigger the condition, but according to research, the main cause is the genetic cause
Main autoimmune conditions which are associated with the Alopecia Areata disease are
- Any thyroid disease can trigger the immune system. Thyroid disease can affect the thyroid gland, which is having some butterfly-shaped and situated in the front of the neck. The thyroid plays an important role in regulating metabolic processes in the body.
- Vitiligo is a skin problem, where white patches of skin start to appear in different parts of the body. It is also associated with thyroid dysfunctions sometimes.
- Rheumatoid arthritis also associated with the above disease, in this disease, the immune system becomes weak and causes inflammation of the joints and different areas of the body.
Apart from there are many more autoimmune conditions which are associated with the Alopecia Areata disease. Alopecia areata also affects the fingernails and the toenails, and these should be detected as the first sign of the disease.
Some of the symptoms of the disease are
- pinpoint dents on nails
- white spots and linings on nails
- nails become rough
- nails start to lose their original shine
- nails become thin and split
Currently, there is no solution or treatment for the disease but it is advisable to consult the experts at Derma, who will help you in giving treatment for hair growth. As a rule, even without the general treatment, the hair follicles sometimes regrow and occasionally, the male pattern baldness might be lasting. The alternative for this treatment is A hair transplant medical procedure.