Procedure For Liposuction Surgery
The procedure for liposuction surgery in Delhi is as follows:
- Before beginning the liposuction surgery, the surgeon administers general anaesthesia to the patient. This ensures that the patient does not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Then, the surgeon makes small incisions in the areas where the patient wants liposuction. After making the incision, the surgeon uses diluted local anaesthesia to reduce the bleeding along with any trauma that might occur.
- Next, the surgeon inserts a thin hollow tube, also known as a cannula, through the incisions and loosens the extra fat using a controlled yet mild back and forth movement.
- Once the extra fat in the region is loosened, the surgeon then uses a syringe or surgical vacuum attached to the cannula to suction out the fat from the body.
- After the liposuction surgery in Delhi, the patient can see an improved body contour immediately. However, permanent results are often seen once the fluid retention and swelling from the liposuction surgery in Delhi goes down.
Some of the areas of the body that a liposuction surgery in Delhi can be done on include:
- Hips and buttocks
- Upper arms
- Inner knee
- Chest region
- Cheeks, chin and neck