Direct Hair Transplantation
Direct Hair Transplant is the most advanced technique of hair transplantation. They have to be always performed under certified surgeons if advised. The main difference between this method and FUE lies in the way of implantation. This method ensures a natural finish with proper accuracy and precision. The scalp and the surrounding follicle area remain completely untouched.
Is there any age limit on who can undergo this method?
Benefits of Direct Hair Transplant with Derma Miracle Clinic:
Dr. Navnit Haror – 100% Natural Results
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) technique to give you natural results and density. We use single-use patented instruments for the procedures that allow us to achieve perfect angle, depth, and direction at Derma Miracle Clinic.
– No stitches and scarring
At Derma Miracle, we have the best cruelty-free procedures that indulge in no pain at all. Dr. Navnit Haror, our Senior Dermatologist understands the needs of every patient very minutely and makes sure that the patients are satisfied with the results.
– Expert Procedure
We at Derma Miracle Clinic ensures a well-defined procedure that is without pain, not invasive and completely cruelty-free. In DHI, hair follicles are removed from the donor area one after one using a very fine extractor with a diameter of 1mm or less. DHI procedure is always performed by certified surgeons, unlike FUE and FUT procedures that are mostly done by technicians.
What is DHI?
This is what you can normally expect during the procedure:
- Your surgeon will shave your head and apply anesthesia to numb it.
- Then he will draw out hair follicles from the back of your head.
- The hair follicles will be put into a pen-shaped tool and embedded into the balding part of your scalp.
- Then he will apply an antibiotic cream and apply bandages to all the sites.
- FUE and DHI surgeries normally take about 8 hours to finish, but the exact time can vary depending on the number of hair follicles being transplanted. It might take 12 to 18 months to see the final results of the surgery.
The DHI tool controls the depth, angle, and direction of the embedded hair follicles. There are no stitches and scars with Direct Hair Implantation, so you recover quickly.
Highest Graft Quality
A DHI is a very safe method with less risk of complications and a very high rate of hair survival.