Wart removal treatment
Types of Warts
- Common warts are most often seen on the hands and present as skin-colored with a rough surface.
- Flat warts is seen on the back side of the hands also on the legs.
- Intermediate warts is combination of common and flat warts.
- Subungual and periungual warts appear under and around the fingernails or toenails.
- Mosaic warts are a plaque of closely grouped plantar warts.
- Genital warts are soft growths that appear on the genitals.
When to see your clinician
- Some skin cancers may be similar to warts at first. If you have a wart that doesn’t change in size, color, or shape, you probably don’t need to see a clinician. But ,if you are in your 50’s and if you have new warts, consult a dermatologist . Be suspicious of any wart that bleeds or grows quickly.
- Always follow after Best wart removal treatment , it will not only give you treatment but also gives you permanent solution .