Photofacial treatment can be used to treat normal skin issues including acne and blemish removal. Photofacial or photo rejuvenation is touted to reverse sun damage, even out facial color as well as improve tone and texture in the process. It lessens hyperpigmentation, treats skin flushing and skin redness, treats vascular lesions, and improves facial contours. The treatment helps tighten the pores in the face. Not very effective on tanned or darker skin tones as the process can cause discoloration. The common aftereffects of the treatment can be redness and swelling, which should subside within 24 hours.
The top benefits of having a Photofacial Treatment are:
- It improves the sunspots, age spots, dull complexion, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of ageing
- It improves the red flush skin, rosacea, and broken capillaries
- It makes your skin smoother with a more even tone
- The discomfort is minimalistic during the whole procedure
- You can resume your everyday activities with no delays.