Best Xanthelasma Treatment
The majority of people who contract it are middle-aged or older. It is more likely to occur in women than in men. If you notice it, get your Cholesterol checked by getting a blood test
- High LDL (bad) or low HDL (“good”) cholesterol
- Inherited High cholesterol
- Liver disease, known as primary biliary cirrhosis, which can raise cholesterol levels in the blood.
- The increase may also be linked to other heart diseases such as:-
- The patches probably will not disappear on their own.
- They will either continue to remain the same size or grow over time.
- If you’re concerned about it, you can have it removed.
- There are a number of treatments that are available for the treat Xanthelasma like Cryotherapy, Laser surgery, Chemical peels, Medication, etc.
- Maintaining your Cholesterol levels may also help in treating Xanthelasma.
- Derma Miracle Clinic, Delhi provides effective treatment for Xanthelasma.
- We have a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals that provide assured results in the treatment of all skin-related issues and hair.